UStudy is the premier independent European consultancy for studying in the United States.
Since opening in 2005 our core business has been providing expert, concrete options and plans for everyone wishing to study in the United States. Our clients span the age spectrum, and come from a wide variety of personal and academic backgrounds. At UStudy, our personal, customized advice begins with the client, whose wishes and goals are the starting line for our work.
Our motto is: Make your US study dreams come true!
With thousands of programs and majors offered at schools in all fifty states, studying in the US is a more attainable goal than many Europeans imagine it to be. And for athletes, the US offers a wealth of sport teams at a variety of levels
Our key characteristics:
- We work on behalf of our clients. Our clients’ goals are our goals. UStudy is independent of any US government program or policy, and independent from US education institutions.
- We provide unbiased information about the most appropriate school selection and financial aid opportunities that provide the best match to our client’s needs.
- We offer customized services to fit each of our clients individually. We also provide support and guidance throughout the entire pathway from when you make the decision to study in the US, to when you arrive at your US school. We assist our clients in any and all of the following steps: school and course selection, financial aid, visa and immigration issues, the application process (including supporting our clients in SAT and TOEFL tests), accommodation and anything else in between.
- We go the extra mile – we can and have arranged for our clients to enroll at any time throughout the year, including last-minute enrollments.
- We have built, and continue to build, relationships with admissions officers and coaches from a broad range of US schools.
- Our UStudy Sports division provides opportunities for talented athletes to gain entry and scholarships into US schools and colleges that offer them an opportunity to improve their skills further.
In short, we are committed to our clients.
We do everything in our clients’ interest, and we do it well.
“We hired UStudy to find a suitable college in the US for one of our kids. I was impressed by their in-depth knowledge of the US educational system and of high-quality colleges. They have a wealth of contacts in the US. Marina was a breeze to work with, very communicative and responsive to our needs. UStudy’s fees are reasonable. I can recommend them without hesitation!”
Would you like to find out more about studying in the US? We invite you to make an appointment with us to start the process of making your US study dreams come true.
Or contact us on:+31 (0)70 385 1473 (business days between 10 am and 4 pm) and email: email@example.com