Are you interested in studying in the US? Would you like to know more about the various education pathways that are available? Then book an obligation-free appointment with our study advisor. Upon completing a comprehensive questionnaire, during our appointment we can discuss various issues including the following:
About you personally:
- Who are you and what motivates you? (or what doesn’t?)
- Your goals and dreams
- Your background, such as your previous education, your hobbies, sports etc.
- Your parents involvement (if applicable) in your plans
About your plans and implementing them:
- Your plans and expectations for your study period in the US
- What you do, and don’t, want to study, or perhaps you may not yet have concrete plans
- For student-athletes: what is it you want to achieve, and how?
- Your finance and funding possibilities
- Your strategic plan: how, and when, does a study period in the US best fit into your life plans etc.
About your options and our approach:
- The types of colleges and study programs that are a best fit for you
- The value of US diplomas and certificates
- The various scholarships that are available and how to gain them
- An initial plan with milestones etc.
The initial appointment is, first and foremost, very informative and consultative in nature. Any and all of your questions are addressed. Additional information is provided to you before, and after the appointment and, if necessary, some research may already be done on certain options.
The appointment is entirely obligation-free. If you express an interest in obtaining further guidance from UStudy, then a customized quotation will be prepared for you. Follow up advice can be in the form of a complete (or partial) placement trajectory, which is customized to your goals and needs from the appointment through to visa questions.
Or contact us on:+31 (0)70 385 1473 (business days between 10 am and 4 pm) and email: firstname.lastname@example.org