As a teacher, guidance counselor, study coach or international officer at a school or multinational organization, you get more and more students and parents enquiring about possibilities for studying in the US. UStudy can give you a thorough explanation of what’s involved, so you can confidently support your students and clients in topics such as:
- the US education system
- the financial costs involved and funding or scholarship options
- the value of a US diploma
- how to choose the right schools
- the application process
And so forth.
Are you looking for a partner institution in the US for a long-term co-operative relationship? Would you like to facilitate the exchange of students, teachers and/or teaching materials? Do you want to offer your students and teachers the opportunity to study at a US prep school, college or university for a short time such as the summer period?
UStudy can support you in doing so by providing the following services:
- interpreting your needs and opportunities for collaboration with US institutions
- creating a US style marketing text and a marketing plan for your institution
- identifying appropriate partner institutions throughout the US
- formalizing the working relationship by drawing up a Letter of Intent and a formal Contract
- organizing a study trip to the US for students (such as a Study Abroad Program), teachers and staff
- introducing US education materials and central exams in secondary education (Advanced Placement courses)
- informing you about practical matters such as visas and insurance
- workshops on writing a US style resume
- workshops on performing a written and oral presentation in English
- workshops on interview techniques
- workshops on study and work culture in the US
And so forth.
“UStudy provides outstanding services to their clients. They are highly professional, thorough and detail-oriented. Their students are well prepared for their academic experience abroad and receive personalized attention and excellent counseling services.” Carola Smith, Senior Director, International Programs at Santa Barbara City College.”
UStudy presentations about studying in the US
We are happy to come to your organization upon request to discuss the options for studying in the US for your students, and their parents, as well as teachers and counselors/international officers.
UStudy also offers a unique Student Ambassador program whereby we can arrange for a Dutch student who has been to the US and returned, to come to your school to share with your students, parents and teachers about their personal experiences in studying, living, and playing sport in the US. These Student Ambassadors are very effective at genuinely connecting with their peers and share their own personal stories from the heart.
It is important to know that UStudy is an independent company. We are not affiliated with the US government, nor any other organization or program. We work solely for the client, and in the client’s best interests.
UStudy regularly hosts events of different kinds that you are welcome to attend to find out more about your students’ options for studying in the US. Simply check our ‘Events’ section of this website regularly, and be sure to follow us on Twitter and join our UStudy Facebook group for updates.
Contact us on:+31 (0)70 385 1473 (business days between 10 am and 4 pm) and email: firstname.lastname@example.org