UStudy guides professionals in the private and public sector in arranging study at renowned US universities and language institutions. Our clients include:
- lawyers who want to specialize in US or international law
- medical professionals who want to specialize in the US
- entrepreneurs, consultants and executives who want to deepen and broaden their understanding of marketing, accounting, finance, entrepreneurship, innovation etc.
- managers in the public sector or a non-profit organization who want to deepen and broaden their understanding of public administration, management, international relations etc.
- MBA programs of varying scope, length and focus
A trainee work permit for up to one year can also be obtained after finishing any degree program.
“When I was considering studying in the United States, I contacted UStudy. They gave me advice and showed me my options. After that, I decided to hire them, and I’m glad I did. They helped, advised or provided information during the entire application process. They were very accessible, and responds quickly to e-mails. Marina is there when you need her, and checks up on you, every now and again, to hear how everything is going. It definitely made the whole application process a lot easier for me. Without a doubt in my mind: I would hire UStudy again.”
Would you like to find out more about the options in the US for yourself or your business organization? We would be happy to discuss this with you and invite you to make an appointment with UStudy.
Or contact us on:+31 (0)70 385 1473 (business days between 10 am and 4 pm) and email: email@example.com